Thursday, April 25, 2013

SHI May Be The Reason I Survive.


I woke up this morning (only 2 hours ago Aussie time) to a cup of Nespresso cappuccino (yes George Clooney, you're not the only star indulging), a slice of banana bread and these pictures to edit.  I had taken them last night and couldn't wait to get them up on the blog.  Gosh darlings, this is one of my favorite outfits ever.  I found the top and pants at SHI, a store I'm sorry to say, I hadn't visited before.

I just adore the amazing Japanese inspired top with bow upon bow tucking it in at the waist.  Bold peacock feathers dominate the pattern and how sexy is the off the shoulder detail?


I added the Nocturn Orchyds Fascinator hat from LaGyo which I think compliments the outfit without dominating.

I don't know about you, but I always labor over my jewelry selection because I feel it can make or break an outfit.  I just couldn't find what I wanted in my inventory and ended up TP'ing all over the place but ended up at my old faithful, Mandala.  The earrings and bracelets were just what I envisioned so scooped them up quick smart.


I went for tangerine colored shoes from Kunglers called 'Morgana Pumps' in Coral.  I'm just thrilled with the look and to have found SHI, which in Chinese, represents rock.

I do laugh at myself when I begin styling an outfit.  People who see me must think - "OMG look at her dress sense" because I have on all sorts of things.  I just TP from home without even thinking what I must look like.  But in the end, its all worth it when I'm happy with my finished product.

Credit goes to:

Hair: Eccentricity in Pale Blond color from LaViere
Skin: Zoe in Pearl tone (from Sultry pack) by Tuli
Eyeshadow: Metallic Shadow tattoo from Miamai
Lips: Intense Coral tattoo by Tuli
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Ice color by IKON
Top: Wrap Blouse by SHI
Pants: Wide Leg pants in Navy color by SHI
Hat: Nocturn Orchyds Fascinator from LaGyo
Shoes: Morgana Pumps in Coral color by Kunglers
Bangles and Earrings: Omochi bracelets and Iroha earrings from Mandala
Nails: Metallic by Izzies
Hands:SLINK

No comments:

Post a Comment