Thursday, April 25, 2013

There's Nothing Beige About Beige.


Well I have to say I love this look because of the wonderful detail in both the top (Tram) and shorts (Zenith).  There's an earthy femininity to it.




I love the folds and draping of the materials that work so well together.  I always try to look for this in the clothing I buy because it adds dimension to the overall look.  Today Chalice feels pretty.

Credits:

Hair: Intended by Magika
Skin: Zoe in Pearl tone by Tuli
Eyeshadow: Metalic Shadow by Miami
Mascara: Love My Eyes Liner and Mascara by Boom
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Sand color by IKON
Top: Peplum Dots by Tram
Shorts: Balloon Shorts in Dark Beige color by Zenith
Bag: Satchel in Beige color by Zenith
Bangle: Giraffe bracelet by Plus - not sure if Helena Compton is still running the store but here's her blog link.
Ring: Wise Owl Ring by Kosh
Hair Flower: Pale Rose Headband by LaGyo
Hands: SLINK
Nails: Nail Hud Add Ons by Flair
Location: LouLou

2 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful and you are right beige is fabulous ♥

    xoxSasyxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely comment Sasy xxxx

    ReplyDelete