Sunday, April 28, 2013

I Got Mojo And I'm Using It.


Don't you just love it when you find a fashion item unexpectedly and you end up falling head over heels with it?  That's what happened when I went to LouLou & Co the other day and happened upon this AMAZING dress with accompanying belt.  I popped it on when I got home and went 'WOW, that's so ME in both lives'. 

I chose the purple one and think the color and pattern are stunning.  I also found something I'd been hankering after for ages - lace cycling pants.  I got my wish when I visited Fishy Strawberry and couldn't grab them quick enough.



The cycling pants shown here are in the Champagne color.  Bubbly anyone?  I found these gorgeous heels called 'Marilyn Sandals' in Burgundy at Gos.  I nabbed this cute 'Ostrich Leather Bag' in Cherry at Zenith.


I couldn't be happier with how this look turned out.  A real mish mash of wonderful designers to be sure but that's what I love most...stamping your own personal style on all of it.

Now here's a bit of fashion news - be sure to check out Cajsa Lilliehook's wonderful new blog called 'The A to Z of Fashion Writing'.  It is going to be a godsend for bloggers and with contributors from the blogging world adding their spin, may just become the go-to resource for savvy fashion bloggers.  To share it around, make sure you add it to your links page of your blog.

Have a lovely, fashion-filled day sweeties.

AND SHE SHOPPED.....

Hair: Jane hair in Bashful Blond from Raspberry
Skin: Amberly Petal Edition Skin (Edward) by Glam Affair
Eyes: Liquid Light Eyes in True Grey color by Mayfly
Dress with Belt: Mojo Tunic in Purple color by LouLou & Co
Pants: Lace Cycling Pants in Champagne color by Fishy Strawberry
Bag: Ostrich Leather Bag in Cherry color by Zenith Fashion
Shoes: Marilyn Sandals in Burgundy color by GOS
Necklace: Balini necklace in Plum color by Zaara
Earrings: Tres Chic in Purple color by Lazuri
Rings: Motsumame in Red/Gold color and Amuttra in Red/Purple color by Mandala
Nails: Nail Glove in Dark Red color by DownDownDown
Location:  The beautiful Zaara sim

No comments:

Post a Comment