Saturday, April 27, 2013

There's Something Fishy About My Lingerie.


Chalice lies in sweet repose with her new stunning lingerie from Fishy Strawberry.  I visited Fishy the other day and couldn't help but notice the most beautiful lingerie all around me.  I mean it stood out as being original and of excellent quality.  Then I thought, do a lingerie post and show the sexy people of SL what ya got.

I chose two sets that I fell in total love with, the darker one being 'Ignition' and the dusky pink called 'Desiderio'.  For those who love to look fabulous under your clothing, I urge you to go look at Fishy Strawberry's range.

DESIDERIO


IGNITION

I love that you can walk around SL in your smalls and no body bats an eye lid.  Speaking of which, I got caught out this morning hanging the washing on the line in my bra and undies by a visitor.  I can tell you eyelids were batting left, right and center such was the unexpected sight that greeted my friend.  Let me assure you my bra and undies looked nothing like these unfortunately.

DESIDERIO

Hair: Juliet in French Vanilla color by Sugarsmack
Skin: Zoe in Pearl tone by Tuli
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Ice color by IKON
Eyeliner: Liquid Glaze tattoo by Boom
Lingerie: Desiderio in Nude color by Fishy Strawberry
Shoes: Stella Pumps in Tea Rose color by DeLa
Necklace, Earrings and Bangle: Pearl Rain set in Rose Pink by Mandala
Rings: Anuttra Rings in Brown/Sepia by Mandala
Hands: SLINK

IGNITION

Hair: Gillian in Creme color by Omai (not sure if Anya Ohmai is still selling - sorry you may have to contact her)
Skin: Zoe in Pearl tone by Tuli
Eyes: Liquid Light Eye in True Grey color by Mayfly
Eyeliner: Brown Strong Kajal by Little Petite Details
Lips: Deviant Rogue by Tuli
Lingerie: Ignition in Brown color by Fishy Strawberry
Shoes: August Ankle Boots in Oxblood color by Maitraya
Necklace: Luck necklace in Brown color by Mandala
Bangles: Takara Bangles in Rich Caramel by Mandala
Ring: Motsumame Ring in Red/Gold color by Mandala
Hands: SLINK

Shot at a lovely sim called Beach Walk Cafe
   

No comments:

Post a Comment