Friday, December 3, 2010

moolto More Magazine Features Chalice In Wonderland.


What an absolute thrill it was for me when Maxes Loon and Persia Bravin from moolto More Magazine contacted me to inquire about featuring my humble little blog in the December edition of the magazine. WHAT? ME? How lovely that someone noticed Chalice In Wonderland and thought it worthy enough to be included in such a slick, quality publication.

Like the majority of amazing bloggers from SL, I do it because I get a kick from featuring designers/creators and presenting their products my way. Any recognition is just icing on the cake so this to me was validation that someone found some worth in my blog. Thank you so much Persia and Maxes for taking the time to prepare the story. I'm so very grateful.

Page 23/24 if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment