Friday, November 11, 2011

My Big Black Dress from Sascha's Designs.


Sasha Frangilli, designer and owner of Sascha's Designs sent me this formal gown she named Pencarrow early in the month and I'm afraid I have been MIA since I received it.  As I've stated in my blog blurb, in the main I blog what I like rather than 'road test' items.  This may change if I want to take the blog in another direction, but for the moment I continue to enjoy putting together looks I like.  Whilst I'm not a big gown wearer, I did have fun styling this classic black formal that I consider another quality item from Sascha's.




And she wore:
Skin: Lola from LeLutka.
Hair base and attachment: From Paper Couture.
Lashes: Ultimate Lashes from Apple May Designs.
Dress: Pencarrow in Black from Sascha's Designs.
Hat: Miss Galaxy Red Hat by BaoBa.
Earrings: Manhattan by Eclectica.
Bangles: Pearl Rain in Onyx by Mandala.
Ring: Moria Ring from Morantique Lush
Clutch: Chanel in Red by DeLa.
Nails: Pixel Mode.
Eyes: Sunrise Eyes in Pale Mint from Fashiasm.

2 comments:

  1. Hi.
    Could you check the SLURL for Boaba, please?
    It says "maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maritima/....."

    Boaba :
    slurl.com/secondlife/Monaco%20Yachts/205/108/22

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lulue...thanks for pointing that out. The LM in the folder is no longer and I looked up the designer's profile (Petalos Clary) and found this LM to the shop
    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/GranCoquette/235/158/1508

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete