Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chalice In Wonderland: My Pussy And Me.


Hi, long time no blog :-)  I've been in a little dry spell lately seemingly devoid of inspiration which has made blogging difficult.  Strange really given so many wonderful fashion events have been taking place in SL.  It happens, so best not to squeeze the sponge dry and just roll with resistance.  I spent my time exploring and enjoying myself without having an agenda.  I lolled about reading the feeds and TP'ing here and there taking advantage of some freebies you lovely blogger's had shared.  I also headed over to the Accessory Fair where I found some bargains and freebies.

Here's a pic of Frolic my new pussy (above).  A group gift from Shop Seu, this 1 prim cat saves precious prim space, meow's when you click him/her, blinks and turns it's head.  He's so terribly cute I could eat him....in fact I did :-(

I have fallen in love with AnnoyingJapaneseChild Dinosaur's shop, Happy Finds. I was very happy to find the freebie gift called Red Glasses.  It was kind of hidden and I thought - that annoying  Japanese child hiding this outfit when I discovered her name...how apt.  Here's a pic of the outfit (top n pants)...the shop is full of fan-dorable's like this.


I also discovered Serenite Stransky's SyDY's shop that sells rings, furniture and hair.  I had the best time waiting for the lucky boards to call out "C" with the hair's I had been coveting.  With a 3 minute turn around, it didn't take all that long to amass my chosen few.  Many of the style's are big, artistic and perfect for those with a sense of the dramatic especially models seeking the unusual. The main store is at petit pas and I really loved the entire sim...you really must have a walk around.  While there I picked up this lovely little dress from a new designer, mikarin Burt, and her new shop daru.  Looking forward to seeing much more from this designer.  I then took some pics at the 'Hero's of Fashion' Gallery on the Scarlett Creative sim.  Well worth the look.



Hair: Je t'aime in Raven(lucky board freebie) by SyDY
Skin: Leopard Eyes in Medium by Nuuma's (Freebie)
Eyes: Blue #2 Expressive Eyes from Nany Merlin
Lashes: Elf from Mstyle
Nails: J's Natural Nail Pack from J's Main Store
Dress: Shiroko dress in red by daru
Tights: Peacock from Pig
Boots:  La Vivien in Reds by Courtisane
Necklace: Caged 111 Collar by Ephemeral
Earrings: Antonia by DeLa


No comments:

Post a Comment