Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bizarre Hair Affair - Part 3


'Ello Ladies and Germs.  Here is the last post in my Bizarre Hair trilogy and I can tell you I've had a blast styling a look to compliment each do.  Shown here is 'Retro' and the hair wisps, hair band, earrings and a necklace (not shown) accompany it. I hope you all get behind this designer and her fabulous hair because I consider myself a bit of a hair aficionado, and this is GREAT-A-LICIOUS.


Now look at my dress dear fashion freaks and take in the subtle details of the material, cut and edging.  I found this at Sur+ called 'Vojeto'. I just love this dress.  I also loving my new purchase Elephant Bag from Tokidoki.


Lucky me logged in tonight and what do I find?  Another Bizarre box waiting for me.  Now that is a happy day:-:

Ze Look
Hair: Retro from Bizarre Hair
Earrings and Hair Band: Bizarre Hair
Skin: Bella in Pale and Cherry Lips from Redgrave
Nails: Pixel Mode
Bracelet: Gilded Godless Bracelet by Paris Metro
Eyes: Sunrise Eyes in Light Grey from Fashism
Shoes: Moxie Browns by Maitreya Gold
Bag: Elephant Bag by Tokidoki
Pics taken at Chalice's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment