Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bizarre Hair Affair - Part 2


I simply can't tell you how much I love Bizarre Hair and all the special accessories that come with it.  Today I'm showing you CoCooN in Dirty Blonde.  The stunning tiara, necklace and bracelets are made by Maylo Dagostino from Maylo Designs Jewelery.  If you purchase the CoCooN fatpack from Bizarre, you will receive the tiara with the hair, however, you can purchase the necklace and bangles from Maylo Designs Jewelery.   Man it's all entirely fabulous believe me.


The hair wisp is also available as an option and just adds to the overall look of the do.  Mystica Matova has created the most amazing realistic hair texture and with hair being my weakness, I'm utterly thrilled.


When I tried on CoCooN, I immediately thought traditional bride with nontraditional accessories and found this great bridal dress from the Platinum Hunt of 2011 by Mocha.  Thank you to Flexagons Villota for creating such a great gown. 

The Look:
Skin: Daphne Skin (make up 10) from Glance Skins.
Hair: CoCooN by Bizarre Hair.
 Bridal Gown Incl. Veil and Hair Flower: By Mocha from Platinum Hunt 2011.
Shoes: Desire Sandals in White from SLink.
Tiara, necklace and bracelets: Maylo Designs Jewelery.
Nails:Pixel Mode.
Eyes: Sunrise Eyes in Pale Blue by Fashism.
Background: By Chalice.



Stay tuned for part 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment