Saturday, April 23, 2011

Union Jack-et For The Royal Wedding.


I thought I'd go a bit British in honor of the Royal wedding next week. I have my invitation which is currently under lock and key in my bank's vault. I have the dress, shoes, bag, hat and have booked in my make up artist and hair dresser. Seriously darlings, they are going to have to work hard to un-beautify me if I'm not to stand out like a beacon of gorgeousness and outshine the bride.


A little trip to Yorim's Factory recently found me walking out with this cool Union Jack cardigan. Teamed with the Not Without You Seance pants and Tee*fy Astra wedges, I love the fusion.


These shoes have become a fav of mine and I love how cute they look with the black and parchment colored anklet's from Maitreya which have been the most utilized purchase in my inventory...ever.


Get the London look here:

Hair: Up, Up and Away in Essence color by Vanity Hair.
Skin: Trinity Daylight Skin by Redgrave
Eyes: WAP Designs
Top: Union Jack cardigan by Yorim's Factory.
Pants: Seance pants in Black by Not Without You.
Shoes: Astra Wedges by Tee*fy.
Earrings: By DeLa.
Anklets: By Maitreya.
Location: Heaven Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment