Saturday, September 24, 2011

Meet My New Lover....Peqe


Once again, Modavia Fashion Week set an impeccably high standard and the venue was awesome. I found it easy to navigate and thought the build was beautiful. Whilst SL performance is an issue for me of late, I persevered and eventually managed to see it all. One designer there piqued my interest big time. PEQE has some truly amazing fashion and I snapped this Kiss Me Pop Art jacket, black tights and G Wedge Heels as I thought together, they'd make a great outfit.

The quality is amazing and I can't wait to go back and buy more. I used my Bag Ye Ye from Simay Creations which happens to be one of my most favorite bags in my collection.

I've got so much to show but with so little time and SL being naughty, I will do my best. Have a great weekend all.

Credit: Hair: Rykiel by LeLutka Skin: Rhea by R.icielli Lashes: By Miamai Nails: By JeSuis Top: Kiss Me Pop Art jacket from Peqe Leggings: By Peqe Shoes: By Peqe Ring: By Kunglers Bag: Bag YeYe by Simay Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment