Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I'm Smoking In Vero Modero.


Who doesn't love a little Vero Modero?  A walk around the store is a delight for the senses and I couldn't resist this sex-il-icious powder blue top with a botanical print called 'Blossom'.  I teamed it with Vero's Marine Low Rise Bermuda pants in crisp white with golden buttons for a summer look with punch.


I've been meaning to show you this cute bag from Boom from the Yip collection called 'Take It Easy'.  I again brought out my scrummy Grace sandals with fur from DeLa


My talons are lethal weapons from the Milky Nails collection complete with oversize rings from Mandala.  Such a beautiful addition to the hands while frightening off a would be attacker at 50 paces.  A new addition to the jewelery collection is this eye popping necklace and earrings set called 'Opulence' from Eclectica Jewelery recently sent from Tiffy Vella to blog.  The intricate collection of various jewels is gorgeous.


I'm wearing a great hair style from Truth called Isla that I've shown with Truth's hair base in the Swedish tone.  Very versatile 'do' that works so well when you want to show off interesting necklines.  Boho Beauty sent out a blogger review skin called 'Frost Bitten' shown here in the Milky tone.  For dramatic effect I added the 'Love My Eyes' liner and mascara tattoo from Boom and thick eyeliner mascara from Les petits Details.  My ciggie is from NicotiN.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day as I did.  Everything was in excess and I loved it.  Bring on New Year :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment