Saturday, June 4, 2011

BoHo HoBo Supports Afghani Women and Children - Part Trois


Here is my last outfit from BoHo HoBo and it's a real treasure. Called Summer Dress in Leopard and Tie Dye, the layered combination works a treat and the construction is perfect. It comes with the cute slouchy beanie in striking aqua. I wore my Pigtail Braids from Curio and managed to shrink them in edit so only the braids were visible. Worked really well I think.

Now all that's left is to get your gorgeous self over to BoHo HoBo and pick up some fabulous, quality outfits while helping the women and children of Afghanistan. It's a win, win for everybody.


My stuff:

Skin: Monica in Pale tone from Natural Beauty (new release).
Hair: Pigtail Braids in Wheat from Curio (modified).
Eyeliner Tattoo: From LionSkins.
Hat: Slouchy beanie from BoHo HoBo.
Dress: Summer Dress in Leopard and Tie Dye by BoHo HoBo.
Shoes: Salience by Maitreya.
Bag: Claire Clutch from LeLutka.
Nails: Reds from JeSuis.
Necklace and Earrings: Aquamarine by Lurani.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chalice, love your blog and have been following for a long time...your blog is such an inspiration for me! Wanted to let you know that I have you on my blogroll... :)

    Five Latte
    SLfashionQueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in that pretty layered dress and I love those shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥Five♥
    Aww thank you so much for your lovely words Five. You seriously made my day ☻

    I've now added you to my list and can't imagine why you weren't already on there...just me not paying enough attention to all the wonderful blogs out there. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♕ To queen Lisa...thank you honey. You just reminded me to tell you how much I loved your last post and that hair. OMG I was gob smacked. Hug hug.

    ReplyDelete