Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bite My Apricot.


I am showing another pair of Lindy's Modern and Retro Heels that I purchased recently. The two pairs of Lindy's that I have at the moment are so easy to fit and the prices are fantastic. I popped on Amarelo Manga's winter/fall dress called Valery in Orange and I think the two compliment well.  I adore the detail at the back of this dress - brilliant work to the designer, Luana Barzane Akina.  Again I used the 'It Starts With A Smile' sim to take the pics.









Oh and a big 'get well' to the Queen of England.  I hope you recover from your bout of gastro very soon.

Style and Where:
Hair: Oscar Hair and Braid in Marilyn tone from LeLutka
Skin: Esma in Riesling (Bare makeup) from Dulce Secrets
Eye Liner Tattoo: Glitter from Dulce Secrets
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Ice by IKON
Dress: Valery in Orange from Amarelo Manga
Shoes: Bradye in Apricot (at Designers Showcase at Flawless on sale for L$100) by Lindy's Modern and Retro Shoes
Necklace and Bracelet: Cascade by Eclectica Jewellery
Nails: Be Mine by Moon Dance Boutique
Shots taken: It All Starts With A Smile


No comments:

Post a Comment