Thursday, March 7, 2013

Come Look At My Pink Bits!

Desperate for some blogging material, I hit the shops for inspiration.  I immediately thought of 'Ladies Who Lunch' as I hadn't been there for a while and it is always a place that inspires the imagination.  I'm so glad I did because I found the fabulous skirt, shoes and necklace there.  The skirt is stunning in dusky pink with delicate ruffles.

Always up for some Les Petits Detail (LPD) action, I found the little knit top and gorgeous clutch purse there.  Just as I was styling, Vanity Hair sent out a message about their new hair release called 'Love After War' and I raced to grab it.  Must say I'm happy with the whole look.



 
Skin: Mila in Pearl tone (make up#1) by LeLutka
Hair: Love After War in Platinum by Vanity Hair
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Blue/Grey by IKON
Top: Dreamy Shirt in Pink by LPD
Skirt: Princess Swing Mini Skirt in Pink by Ladies Who Lunch
Bag: Garbo Clutch by LPD
Shoes: Zoology Pumps in Lotus by Ladies Who Lunch
Bracelet and earrings: Antique Hearts by Eclectica Jewellery
Necklace: IT in White Swan by Ladies Who Lunch
Shot at Chouchou

No comments:

Post a Comment