Friday, March 22, 2013

I Am Woman Hear Me Roar

Hello reader.  Yes I say reader because I think I might have one.  I am feeling a little dejected because I can't seem to get my blog on the feeds and while I'm a million miles away from the best blogs in terms of production values, I don't think Chalice In Wonderland is that hideous that it can't link in with at least some of the SL fashion feeds.  I'm in my fifth year of blogging and now must deduce that I'm not hitting the mark in terms of interest.  I shall give it some thought as to whether I start up another one and change my blogging style completely.

Today I'm showing off a little number I pieced together featuring LeeZu and Mimikri.  I was attempting a soft yet edgy look and I rather like the mix of urban and vintage styles.

I have to mention the Lolita Espadrille shoes I'm wearing from Gos.  AMAZING.  Go buy, go buy.





And she shopped.................

Hair: Sassy 2 in Swedish tone by Truth
Skin: New Romance by AUX
Eyes: Liquid Light Mesh Eye in True Grey by Mayfly
Top: Araplain Blouse in White by LeeZu
Bra: Auflori Chambre Sheer Braziere by Intimizzio
Shorts: Leather Shorts in Malibu White by Mimikri
Shoes: Lolita Espadrilles in White by Gos
Bag: Tussi in Silver by Mimikri
Necklace: Tripple Chain by Glow Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment