Sunday, March 31, 2013

Starships Were Mean't To Fly


Hey up.  Gizza just released this great number called the 'Fragrant Henna' dress which they describe as a mix of  'hippie chic and London boho'.  Available in six different colors, it is ethnic fashion to me which I love.  I imagine myself at an exclusive resort having lunch by the pool in this dress.



I actually ran around Gizza looking for accessories and found the hair piece, bag and necklace.

This look is what I wore when I went on my big world trip a couple of years ago.  I stayed at the Emirates Palace Hotel in Abu Dhabi and remember wearing something like this for dinner one night.  Great work Gizza.

THE SHOPPING:

Hair: Blake hair in Marilyn tone by LeLutka
Skin: Mya in Pale tone by Belleza
Eyes: Liquid Light eyes in True Grey by Mayfly
Dress: Fragrant Hanna dress in Soil by Gizza
Bag: Mesh Clutch in Black by Gizza
Shoes: Nikki by Redgrave
Necklace: Stone Age by Gizza
Hair Piece: Peony Widow by LaGyo sold at Gizza

No comments:

Post a Comment