Saturday, May 22, 2010

Miamai Mamma



I'm turned on by rich texture and vibrant, luminous colors so a trip to Miamai had me in a state of rapture. You simply must visit this amazing store if you haven't had the pleasure already.









I just can't recommend Miamai highly enough.

Hair: Daisy in Swedish by Truth
Skin: Eclat in Pale Make Up 6 by LeLutka
Eyes: Grey Big Expressive Eyes
Jacket/belt: Green Feather Jacket by Miamai
Pants: Lunch Pants in Black by Miamai
Glasses: Celeste by PrimOptic
Shoes: Salience in Black/Gold by Maitreya Gold
Earrings:

2 comments:

  1. Princessia PetuniaMay 22, 2010 at 1:47 PM

    hello :) could you tell me where you took this lovely photos? My dad is an organist at an Episcopalian church in TN with what I thought were one-of-a-kind Tiffany stained glass windows, yet there it is in your picture hehee! I'd love to see in in world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Princessia...thanks for your comment. Here's the SLURL to this lovely location :-)

    http://slurl.com/secondlife/nostos%20deer/101/121/33

    ReplyDelete