Saturday, May 15, 2010

Zip It In Truth's Pants



Truth Hawks has created a stylish and classy shopping district that now incorporates Truth Fashion. I took a look today and was mightily impressed with the build which I noticed was done by NotSoBad designer/builder, Emilie Freund who just happens to be my favorite creator in SL. I own her Dubai house and living in that building, the attention to details both big and small never ceases to amaze me.

When I shop, I'm always on the lookout for good pants. I tend not to like the kind that accentuates the lack of space from an avatar's waist to the Tra La La. Anatomically we are deficient in this area and if they don't sit high enough, I personally think we look weird.  I know other people love the low rise look if the feeds are anything to go by but I don't think we have enough space there to go too low.



I found these LA Suedes pants in Dusk with leg zips at Truth and am impressed by the texture and shading. The creases are in all the right places and the zips work so well making these an unusual addition to your pants collection.








Have a great weekend everyone. 

Hair: Soma in Pale by !Lamb
Skin: Eclat Pale in Make UP # 5 by LeLutka
Lashes: Photoshoot by LeLutka
Eyes: Expressive Eyes by Nany Merlin
Top: Top taken from the Divina gown in Nude by LeLutka
Pants: LA Suedes in Dusk by Truth
Shoes: Salience in Black/Golds by Maitreya Gold
Necklace: Jupiter necklace in Black by Swallowtail
Belt: Wide Belt in Black by Coco
Bracelet: Pewter Nigh Bangle by Baubles Boho Jewelery (gift)
Ring: Broadway Star Cocktail ring by Magpie
Earrings: Black by Untone (no longer available)

No comments:

Post a Comment