Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My New Favorite Bestest Jeans



Despite how this may look, I'm not auditioning for "So You Think You Can Cook?" I just happen to love Romi's Black Hat from Donna Flora and wearing it last night at Element the 7th, my new friend Cam thought I looked like a baker. Well if the cap fits.....blah, blah, blah.

Anyway this post is about my new favorite bestest jeans. I went on a jeans crawl to see if I could find a pair that ticked my boxes and knowing how well Primitive Designs do pants, I wasn't disappointed when I found these Pistolaros in washed blue. I adore the turned cuff and I'm packing pistol as you can see by the embroidered leg.



These are seriously good jeans and dare I say it, my favorite pair. I also found these cool gloves at LeLutka's accessory shop. Designed by Marni Grut, one of the LeLutka design team, the Jill's Fighting Talk gloves in Charcol are fab.  They come in a host of colors and are really unique.



Also shown is Truth's Tila plaits in Swedish Blond. These beauties are so thick I've got a headache. I added a little of my favorite orange with the LeLutka Saffron Pumps and the Rachel Bronze top from an outfit I picked up at Convoitise. Last but never least, I'm wearing Belleza's Elle skin in Fair.



Go check out Primitive Designs...they do brilliant pants.

1 comment: