Friday, August 13, 2010

Arabian Nights In Bliss Couture

Chalice In Wonderland Blog


Have you taken a walk around Bliss Couture lately? Ms Amutey Decuir pumps out fabulousness at warp speed and I have seriously come to appreciate her amazing contribution to SL fashion. Room upon room, wall upon wall of quality, inspired fashion, delights the senses and it strikes me that one could not produce the volume of creative work if one didn't love what they do. I spied this Merlin Floral dress in the most striking red and being a lover of hibiscus, of which this dress reminds me, I had to have it.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog


Always trying to take an outfit away from the obvious, I wanted to introduce another color or element to the look and found these snakeskin tights in striking blue.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

I then scoured the shops for accessories to match and found this gem of a bag at Armidi Gisaci. Some further snooping unearthed these blue bangles also from Armidi.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

I'm imaging Chal as an undercover operative in some exotic location although this is not the outfit I'd wear if I were trying to blend in.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

I remembered my Coutisane La Sauvage shoes in Ocean that Vixie Rayna kindly gave me as a present and thought....'perfect'. A little up do from Lamb, red lips from LeLutka and the Rita glasses from Mojoti were all that was needed to complete my look as an undercover spy. Evelyn Salt meet Chalice Carling.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog


Sorry for all the pics but I have to say this is my most favorite set to date and wanted a forum to show them off. Bad ain't I?

Skin: Estelle in Light tone (Make Up 7) from LeLutka
Hair: Ambrosia in Butter by Lamb
Glasses: Rita by Mojoti
Earrings: Stoned Love earrings from Shag
Dress: Merlin Floral dress in Red from Bliss Couture
Tights: Python tights in blue from Saya
Shoes: La Sauvage in Ocean by Coutisane
Bag: Porta Corsico bag in Grey/Blue from Armidi Gisaci
Bangles: Healing Koi bangles in Water from Armidi Gisaci

2 comments:

  1. BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I love this! LOVE IT!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

    You are on!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming from my stylist mentor, that's a compliment and a half. xxx

    ReplyDelete