Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dating Me In Elymode.

Chalice In Wonderland

I don't need a date. I'm wearing Elymode. Actually I don't need a date because I'm married in RL but you get the picture. Wearing Elymode and looking as gorgeous as this, well Chalice is never lonely.

Chalice In Wonderland

The top and skirt from Elymode are called Pacifica and I've chosen to show it in black; however, its also available in green, purple and blue. Ely has been busy with her silk worms again, because the material is lustrous and looks as if it has been spun with silver thread.

Chalice In Wonderland

I accessorized heavily in silver, donning a buxom feather hair needle because when in doubt, wear a feather. Silver scarf, ring, bangle and bag complete the black/silver combo.

Chalice In Wonderland


I was utterly thrilled to be able to wear my LeLutka skin black hair base with the gorgeous hair attachment from Vanity Hair. I personally love the melding of these two items creating a slick, classic style.

If you want to date yourself in Elymode, I highly recommend it. I was the best date I ever had.

Skirt/Top:  Elymode
Skin:  LeLutka
Hairbase: LeLutka
Hair Attachment: Vanity Hair
Nails:  J's
Shoes: SLink (available The Dressing Room Blue)
Earrings: Glow Studio (available The Dressing Room Blue)


SL WE HAVE A PROBLEM. Don't tell me we're going down this road again. Remember the system skirt issue of a couple of years ago? This is happening too often lately when I log in. Is there a Mr Fix It in the house?

No comments:

Post a Comment