Saturday, August 14, 2010

New Pixie Gown by Sascha's Designs

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

No wonder I love sasCHA's Designs. Ms Sascha Frangilli must be a fan of mine to have put Cha in the name of her store. Seriously though, Sascha's Designs is a sure bet in the world of fashion. You just know that whatever you purchase, it's quality, it's honest and it's stunning.

This is one of Sascha's new releases called Pixie and I chose to show it in glorious purple. I don't wear purple often enough and the richness of this skirt texture comes alive in this shade. With three skirt options, the Battleship, the Big Sucker and the Grande, you can choose your wow rating.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

I chose a huge WOW wearing the Battleship and Big Sucker skirts at once. The effect is amazing.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

The movement in the skirt is something else and I made sure that I clicked when the skirt was in flight.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

Just look at the luster on that skirt eh? The bodice is equally stunning with teeny tiny spaghetti straps that will never fail you. No one ever has a nipp slip in SL, unless they want to of course.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

Do pop over to Sascha's for a look at her new items. This dress is a treat and I can't wait for the next ball to wear it. Who am I kidding? I don't need an occasion to wear a gorgeous dress like this. I just washed the dishes in it and now I'm gonna mop the floor.

She wore:

Skin: Michelle 5 by Mayden Couture
Hair: Witch in Powder by Lamb
Dress: Pixie in Purple by Sascha's Designs
Necklace and Earrings: Aparan't Set in Amethyst by Lurani (contact Gisele Mubble because I couldn't find the LM - sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment