Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm Frilled.

RL me has a shocking cold and while I'm in bed taking all the TLC I can get, I could just about muster a small, restful shopping adventure. I stumbled upon the Japan Canvas sim and discovered three new shops...Yorim's Factory, MNK*Shop and Septem Essentials for handbags.

Even among my dirty tissues, lemon and honey drink and hacking cough, I put together this little number that brings together feminine frills with the starkness of black and white to create an edgy yet feminine look.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog
An updo and no earrings creates a great frame for this high neck shirt with oversize neck bow.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog
I love the frill in the shirt peaking under the vest. These MNK*Shop Capri's follow on the theme with a delicate frill at the cuff.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog
Cute even from the back. Heels from Maitreya Gold colored black/white and the Septem fringe handbag all add to the monochrome look that manages to remain feminine.


Do go check out the Japan Canvas sim and in particular, these shops.

All from Japan Canvas Sim:
Shirt, Vest and Bow: Chiffon Frilly Blouse and Vest by Yorim's Factory
Pants: Milky White Capri's from MNK*Shop
Bag: Sway Fringe Handbag in Silver by Septem Essentials

Other honorable mentions:
Hair: Mirabella in Natural Blond from Maitreya
Skin: Lola in Sunkissed from LeLutka
Nails: J's Main Store
Shoes: Espirit Xtd by Maitreya Gold
Bracelet: Fairy Tail

As I tend to do, shots taken at the sim.

No comments:

Post a Comment