Saturday, October 23, 2010

Out And About With Chalice - Lurani Fashion Show

Isn't it always the way?  You plan your SLocial life and then the grid doesn't want to play.  Such was my luck today when I was preparing to attend the Lurani Fashion Show produced by Maritima Inc.  I was styling an outfit and as I always do before entering a lag filled situation, turned down my graphics and cleared cachet.  Upon re-logging I just couldn't get rid of my 'boxy' look.  Despite 'RenderVolumeLodFactor' being turned up, my hair looked like a set of kids building blocks not to mention my feathers were less than billowy.  Not known for my patience, swearing seemed the only thing to make me feel better.  Nonetheless I arrived at the fashion show while still in progress.


My outfit for the fashion show.  I'm still spitting out  feathers.


Turning up wearing predominantly Lurani, I was thrilled to see the viewing gallery full and the models gorgeous.



I loved the collection and encourage you all to drop in to say hi to Gisele Mubble and check out the pieces. Great show Gisele, Maritima and models. It just makes me wish I had more time in SL...I'd go to the opening of an envelope you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment