Monday, October 25, 2010

Three Things I discovered Today.

1. I can't connect to the Fashion Planet feed. Is it dead? For 3 years I've been trying to get on that feed and now it appears defunct. What will I do now that can't keep checking to see if he got my e-mail?

2. LeLutka is closed for maintenance and just when I needed a new color of Saffron Pumps to go with an outfit. Please open soon or I'll cry so hard.

3. I have fallen even more in love with Chantkare than I thought possible. Doesn't matter what I buy, be it full price, discount or freebie, it always makes me go weeeeeeeee (while jumping on the spot and clapping my hands. Never leave Chalice....please.

Look at this re-release of Chantkare's Argyle Mini in lime that was a steal. Seriously clever construction.


No comments:

Post a Comment