Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm DeLa Arted.


This is without doubt my worst title ever BUT I am actually delighted with the new DeLa outfit called Leta. It's silky soft and the muted colors add an earthiness I love. I purchased the skirt and top in Indigo and for contrast, opted for the Sage jacket.


I love this because it's different and expresses a casual elegance. I went through my bag wardrobe and found the Dream Silver clutch from Baiastice a good match.


I think my new Grace heels from DeLa in Silver are a good fit too. The dekade skin has a fabulous hair layer with hair attachment and just perfectly understated to allow the outfit to feature.


I think Chalice looks very classy in this fabulous DeLa creation.

Hair base and attachment: From Dekade Skins.
Skin: Dahlia in Sunkissed by Dekade Skins.
Tattoo eye make up: Eye Pop Lime by cheLLe.
Eyes: Grey by Mozz.
Nails: From J's Main Shop.
Skirt, Top and Jacket: Leta from DeLa in Indigo and Sage.
Shoes: Grace in Silver by DeLa.
Bag: Dream Silver by Baiastice.
Earrings: Tassel Earrings from Chantkare.
Location: Tableau.

3 comments:

  1. casual elegance is a precise term for this look! love how you put this outfit together, the shoes are incredible :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE DeLa, and you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you ever so much Mimi and Eliza. Big hugs for your comments xxxx

    ReplyDelete