Friday, July 26, 2013

Beachy Keen.


OMG darlings.  It's seems like ages since I last posted because I had an unexpected trip to hospital and stayed a week.  God I could get used to getting breakfast, lunch and dinner in bed but not the constant poking and prodding.  My diabetes levels were all over the shop and I couldn't seem to get it stabilized with my insulin so off I went in a big ambulance.  Would have much preferred a limo but I did get a nice shot of morphine so it wasn't all bad.

Prior to my unexpected departure, I took these shots of beach wear sent to me from the label ASO.  Very cute and available in a good range of designs and colors.



Unfortunately my time away coincided with Hair Fair 2013 but at least I could get this hair creation in from Bizarre Hair called 'Roots' that came with the earrings and necklace.  It reminds me of coral and seaweed so thought it apt for my beach look.


Here are my Tri-Color Wedges from Slink.  I'm so pleased that I lashed out and purchased the fat pack because they really come into their own when you have a large palette of colors to mix and match with.

Even though I've been away for over a week I feel so out of touch with SL happenings...I'm off to check out what I've been missing.  Until my next post, stay cool.

Hair, Necklace and Earrings: Roots from Bizarre Hair
Skin: Lillith in Europa tone (make up # 5) from Glam Affair
Eyes: Deep Sky Mesh Eye in Twilight Sea color from Mayfly
Hands: Slink
Bikini Top and Skirt: By ASO
Shoes: Tri-Color Wedges by Slink

No comments:

Post a Comment