Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Emery Board File.


I shopped at FaMESHed today and I'm hoping no-one has already blogged this fabulous contribution by Emery.  Fingers crossed.


I love this sweet, blousy T top and vibrant paneled maxi skirt.  There's lots of color comob's available but I chose this in yellow, pink and corals.

The hair is from Wasabi Pills and the necklace and bracelets from Maxi Gossamer, also available at FaMESHed.

I rushed around the grid to find a bag and came up with this little beauty from Je Suis.


I do love the vibrancy of this outfit and given I haven't really blogged the maxi skirt phenomenon, thought I would get in on the act.


After my shopping expedition, I sat enjoying a meal outside The Secret Store.  A lovely place to take photo's.  I so love it when store's go the whole hog and decorate their surroundings with beauty such as this.

Hair: Tanya Mesh Hair in Seafoam color by Wasabi Pills @ FaMESHed
Skin: Zoe in Pearl tone (make up #9) by Tuli
Eyes: Deep Sky Mesh Eye in Twilight Sea color by Mayfly
Hands: Slink
Feet: Slink
Nails: Avatar Enhancement nails in Spring by ASS
Top: Bardo top by Emery @ FaMESHed 
Bag: Electique by Je Suis
Skirt: Maxi Skirt Mulholland by Emery @ FaMESHed
Necklace: Aphroditie's Dream by Maxi Gossamer @ FaMESHed
Earrings: Douce Bright Earrings by Je Suis
Bracelets: San Remo bracelets by Maxi Gossamer @ FaMESHed
Ring (camera right): Put A Ring On It Pink by Noodles
Ring (camera left): Eternelle Ring by Je Suis
Location: Outside of The Secret Store

2 comments:

  1. Oh such a pretty combo and looks wonderful on you <3 Beautiful photos as well.........I could go for some pizza and dessert too hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment Evion. The designer did a terrific job. I like a hot, thin crispy base pizza and now I'm hungry for some. xx

    ReplyDelete