Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hey, Hey, It's Nearly Bandana Day!


I knew it!  I knew it!  The creators and designers who contributed to Bandana Day in aid of Wigs For Kids have outdone themselves this year.  For those who don't know, it's Bandana Day tomorrow (Sunday 29th July) and that means take off your fabulous hair and whip on a fabulous bandana purchased exclusively from Hair Fair 2013.  At only $50L a bandana, I'm sure you can stretch the budget to purchase a few knowing that every cent will contribute to providing wigs for kids in need.

Here are a few of my favorites created by the talented people behind SL Fashion Passion blog, Zaara, Virtually Dressed blog, LeLutka, OhMai and Mel Vanbeeck.


I wanted to mention my jumper, shirt and leggings that I recently purchased from a store I hadn't heard of before called JP:dsg,  The designer, Jasper Potez has some amazing items and these pieces are no exception.  The jumper is simply unreal.  You know when you purchase something and you aren't sure how it'll look and then when you pop it on you just love it?  This was one of those times.

Anyway sweeties...PLEASE go get some bandana's and show the world how beautiful you are without your hair.

Jumper, shirt and leggings: By JP:dsg
Earrings and Necklace: By Je Suis
Shoes: Suave in Raven by Maitreya Gold
Skin: Ava in Pale by Belleza
Eyes: Deep Sky Mesh Eyes in Twilight Sea color by Mayfly
Back drop: Runway by Glitterati Poses (Marketplace only)

No comments:

Post a Comment