Saturday, November 14, 2009

Miss Virtual World 2010 - is it rude to nude up on stage?

This is the Miss Virtual World in-world kiosk designed by the talented Miss Absinthe Primrose.  I rezzed it on my roof and thought I would share it on my blog because it's really quite gorgeous.  Never able to resist a moment on stage, I nuded up and found a position where my nether regions were covered, popped on some diamond pasties and donned a tiara.  Couldn't find my Miss VW crown from last year  for coming 4th runner up so hope my recent inventory clean out didn't include that.

Of course this is not about me.  It is all about the 23 beautiful finalists who are on the precipice of learning who will become Miss Virtual World for 2010.  For those who don't know, the pageant is scheduled for the 19th of November at 11am at the Patch Thibaud auditorium, the largest 4 sim theatre in SL. 

Lovely work Absinthe...it's darling :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment