Sunday, November 15, 2009

My New Favorite Dress - It Smine...All Smine.

Hold on to your hats girls, Seven has done it this time.

I am in love with this dress...I don't want anyone else wearing this dress...it smine.

Okay that wouldn't be fair for Sevenstar Amat, the creative genius that is Stitch by Stitch but I want it all for me.  I do believe it was released tonight (my time) so quickly took some snap-a-roos because I wanted to blog it before bed.  Note the clever use of the flowers on the bodice and how the brown flower co-ordinates with the belt.  There's a cheeky tush ruffle on the derriere....oooooo it's adorable.

Ladies & gents, I give you the Miss Kylie - no I don't, yes I do, no I don't....oh for gods sake here it is :-(



Click for a larger look.

Shopping List:
Hair: Tatus Happy Blond by Fri
Skin: Jesse in Sunkiss Make Up 11 by Belleza
Eyes: Expressive Eyes Green 4 by Nany Merlin
Dress/Bag/Belt: Miss Kylie from Stitch By Stitch
Shoes: Vintage Heels in Black Pearl by Gibberish
Hat: Betty Elegance Hat in Black by Elegance Hats - modified feathers to match dress

No comments:

Post a Comment