Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I Gotta Disco Stick And I'm Gonna Use It.



Let's have some fun, this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

Christmas is so sparkly with all the tinsel and lights and that set the mood for some fun that only sequins and mirror balls can provide.  In my finest Studio 54 garb, I had my own party and boogied till it hurt.  Come take a ride on my disco stick.







Shopping List:
Hair: Afterglow in Blonde by Cake
Skin: Estelle Light in Make Up #10 by LeLutka
Eyes: Expressive Eyes in Green #4 by Nany Merlin
Hat/jacket/shorts: Purple Rain by Bolaro
Shoes: Esprit XTD Noir by Maitreya Gold

Before I sign off, I just wanted to mention, well compliment really, the high standard of  SL blogs over the last few months in particular. Some of the fashion spreads are so inspired and the quality of pictures exceptional.  Just goes to show the breadth of talent we have in SL and certainly motivates me to improve on my limited skills.  In my opinion, the standard of fashion blogging has risen substantially and I guess that also reflects the vast improvements of designers and creators products in SL.

And while I'm handing out bouquet's, I want to give a ginormous bunch to Beauvoir Rousselot for her Maitreya Gold shoes.  Being a late comer to the Maitreya Gold phenomena, I simply think they are perfect.   From one who just can't fit the OTHER one's no matter how hard I try, these shoes fell straight from heaven and onto my feet.  You have Chalice's 'Master Craftswoman award for Excellence in Shoemaking'.


No comments:

Post a Comment