Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tonight Is A Good Night

OMG sorry for double blogging BUT I need to share. 

My endorphin levels have reached dangerous levels as a direct result of my shopping trip moments ago.  Logging in for a quick check of my messages, the Maitreya group notice about the three new hair releases had me over there practically before I had time to get myself decent.  I had clicked on the Nimue hair without bothering to demo...I don't need a demo at Maitreya cause it all looks fantastic.  Around the same time I read the wonderful  Alicia Cheneux's blog Ch'Know extolling the virtues of the FilterCam 2.0 created by CodeBastard Redgrave with input from  Ryker Beck.  Thank you for sharing that Alicia because after reading the links you provided I was over at Rouge in the blink of an eye spending a meagre 1000L for this amazing special effect HUD that has added another dimension to my SL photo taking.  I've only had it 10 minutes but I know it is my best friend already.

I also want to say thank you to Ryker Beck for her amazing tutorials on her Rezzable Blog.  If you've ever wanted to learn some PS skills, this is the blog for you.  If I can follow it, anyone can.  She makes it so easy and I have spent countless hours of fun practicing her tutorials. 

For anyone who loves to take SL photo's, I guarantee you're going to have lots of fun with the FilterCam 2.0.

Here's my first shot in my Maitreya hair.  OMG...SL just got a whole lot better.


2 comments:

  1. Very awesome!!! Isn't it the best? I LOVE taking pics with FilterCam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for that fantastic review, I am so glad and quite proud that you love our last release! Looking forward to see what you will do of it! XD

    ReplyDelete