Sunday, December 27, 2009

Taking It To The Streets - Post Christmas

One of my favorite things to do is checking out what people are wearing around the streets of SL.  What I simply love is the limitless number of ways people choose to express themselves.  Some people have bag loads of L's to spend and other's stick to sales or freebies but still manage to forge their own fashion stamp.

Here, just after Christmas, I unleashed myself on the grid once again to check you all out.  My stealth camera hones in quickly to unsuspecting residents and I click the first people who appear before me so I'm not selecting looks I particularly like...I take pics of the first people I see which is fun and random.




Now the dude in Artilleri has the right idea.  Never has to worry about shoes which must save him a lot of L's.  Miss Azul looked very sexy in her plaid, endlessly unbuttoned shirt and woolly pink boots with pom pom's. 




I just love the look of the girl on the left.  Retro gorgeous she is...look at that hair/skin combo.  Just perfect.   I also love to see people shopping with a cachet of weaponry.  This guy has some good looking abs to accompany some serious looking ink.




Who doesn't love Bare Rose?  It like Aladdin's Cave of treasures.  I love this little jacket on the left teamed with the flared mini skirt.  Look at the cute belt and pockets.  The guy on the right is wearing some interesting accessories and I have named this look 'Apocalyptic Brave Heart'.  People like him are the reason I love SL fashion.  It is more diverse than anything RL produces.




A vision in gray at Ce Cubic Effect.  Loving the pants of the girl on the left along with the huge cowl neck.  I noticed SL was having shoe issues this night so please forgive the missing shoe.  Great hair too complimenting the neck line of the jumper.  I love the guy at Mashooka in his steel grey pants and tunic adorned with lace.  Nice to see different looking avatar's and particularly one that has a bit of age about him.  Nice look Sir.




Two gorgeous girls at Donna Flora.  Look at the amazing layered colors in the dress on the left.  I'm loving that hair too.  The girl on the right intrigued me.  Camming in, she had the most authentic to RL faces I have ever seen.  I don't know what skin it was because I don't inspect but I couldn't stop looking at her. It was amazing.




Always up for a shop at Fri.day, I captured these two lovelies walking in the door.  Gotta love the juxtaposition of these two looks, one sexy and figure hugging in watermelon and the other classic chic in beige and black.  Brilliant shoe choice too in the look on the right.


So there you have it, another set sharing the range of fashion worn by you all.  Keep shopping everyone...let's keep our wonderful designers in the black so they can continue to dress us, and dress us good.

2 comments:

  1. That skin in the red dress picture is the Tuli Eva group gift, and it looks like the first one (she's revised it and re-sent it since).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phoenix. It just happened to look so amazing when I cammed over to her. Tuli Skin...I should have known. Cheers :-)

    ReplyDelete