Monday, June 3, 2013

"I Can't Deny The Fact, You Like Me, You Really Like Me". (Thanks For The Quote Sally Field) lol.


This is a post about the shop Envious that offers an eclectic mix of sexy wear and sophisticated fashion.  The store is vast and I mean VAST.  Wall upon wall of vendor posters so you need a lot of time to have a good look at each one.  I purchased quite a few outfits which I will style over the coming weeks.


The outfit called 'Luxury' consists of the pants, belt, top, shoes and bangles.  As I mentioned three posts ago, this is another store that offers complete outfits which require only minimal styling effort from you to achieve maximum results.  This entire outfit was just L$150 which is as I said before, a complete bargain when it includes an entire look. Plus there are numerous lucky chairs for those wanting to nab some freebies.


I love the fact that shoes are included and that I didn't have to fiddle around finding a belt.  The drape of the trousers are full and resemble a light woolen texture with realistic folds over the shoes.


I just added a minimalistic bag from Little Petits Details called the 'Garbo Clutch' and some white pearl earrings from Zaara called 'Nizam Jhumka'.


The hair is one of Truth's new releases called 'Charlize'.  I'm sure he meant to call it Chalice but his secretary slipped with the spelling!  No, I'm being silly now because the amazing Mr Hawks has already named a hair after me and for that, I was absolutely thrilled.

I took my luxurious self down to 'Salt Water' to take these shots.  I really love that place.

Now a couple of days ago, for some reason totally unbeknown to me, I reached an all time high in blog hits over a 24 hour period.  I mean REALLY high for me.  I was almost barracking for the number's to rise like rooting for my football team.  It remains one of life's little mysteries, why, out of the blue, you get readers popping in like never before and you know what?  I LIKED IT.  My blog stats tell me that my page views overall are 94,714. Thank you to every single one of you who have visited.  My remaining dreams are to be included in 'Fashion Feed of SL' and  to be accepted into the 'Style Academy' feeds.   Well you gotta dream big, don't you?
   

Hair: Charlize in Light Blonds by Truth
Skin: Cleo in Europa tone (#9) by Glam Affair
Hands: Slink
Nails: Flair
Eyes: Vanity Eyes in Platinum by IKON
Top, Pants, Belt, Bangles and Shoes: Luxury set by Envious
Bag: Garbo Clutch in Black and White from Little Petits Details
Earrings: Nizam Jhumka in Silver/White from Zaara

No comments:

Post a Comment