Monday, October 7, 2013

Chalice's Private SLife After I Log Off.


Oh Berry, you've done it again!  What a great idea Winter J. to imagine what our SL alter ego's do after we log off.  Well I might have known that Cha throws off her clothes and goes BARE back riding but is using a saddle.  The bare back refers to her lack of clothing.  Having a horse myself, I knew Cha and I had something in common other than fashion.

She's riding a beautiful Friesian stallion through the forest at dawn. She's a sneaky one is Cha because she never tells me what she does when left to her own devices but I'm glad she's not off pole dancing at a strip club which is what I suspected.

Please note for IHEART SL feed, she has nude colored undies on so is not nakie.  Certainly don't want to be removed from that feed lol.

HAIR: Plume by Ploom
SKIN: Virginia in Fairy tone by Al Vulo
HANDS AND FEET: By Slink
UNDIES: Desiderio in Nude by Fishy Strawberry
HORSE: Friesian by AKK Horse Ranch
LOCATION: Voltai Range Casmu 


3 comments:

  1. LOL she's a carefree one I see! Beautiful horse btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She most certainly is Berry. Thanks for your comment and for another wonderful, inspiring challenge from you (and Mr Winter)...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just installed iStripper, and now I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers dancing on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete