Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pretty In Paisley.


I popped into BeloD for a look yesterday and spotted this 'Eden' dress in black and white paisley that commanded my attention.  Yes the cut of the dress is simple but the pattern definitely transforms it and certainly get's you noticed.

The hair is a new release from Truth called 'Faye', a lovely soft up do that he does so well.

The bangles were purchased at Designer Circle from Modern Couture and come in black, silver and gold and are called 'Gaki' as was the dewy feminine skin from WOW called 'Kate'.  Thank you WOW for providing the SLINK hand/feet appliers for sale with the skin.  I really appreciate it when skin designers make it easy to find their appliers and can only wonder why every skinner hasn't got on board with this.  It would have to be an awesome must have skin for me to buy it if they haven't joined SLINK in providing appliers.

 
The bag which I know has been shown on the feeds before but deserves regular viewing is from Le Primitif fittingly called 'Leather Swan Tote'.  I love this so much and encourage designers to come up with out of the box bags.  If you haven't already noticed something about me, I'm a HUGE shoe and bag fan. 


Now these totally fabulous shoes are from Redgrave called 'Helena' and for around $660L you can purchase the 12 fat pack and the hud allows you to come up with all sorts of wonderful combinations.  Redgrave's shoe collection is outstanding in my opinion and I've never been disappointed with any shoe from there.  I plan to purchase their entire collection as money permits.

Here's a closer view.


I'm in shoe lust with these and love how well they work with this little paisley dress.

HERE'S WHERE:

HAIR: Faye in Light Blond by Truth
SKIN: Kate by WOW Skins @ Designer Circle
EYES: Melanie Eyes in Light Blue (mesh) by Crash Republic
HANDS: By Slink
POLISH: Black Drama by A.S.S.
DRESS: Eden dress from BeloeD
HAIR ACCESSORY: Starburst Hair Stick from Chop Zuey Couture
SHOES: Helena by Redgrave @ Marketplace
BAG: Leather Swan Tote by Le Primitif
BANGLES: Gaki by Modern Couture @ Designer Circle
RING CAMERA RIGHT: Christian Ring by Le Primitif
RING CAMERA LEFT: Melissa Ring by Bens Beauty
NECKLACE AND EARRINGS: Heart Flame by Chop Zuey Couture

1 comment: