Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Curtsy To The Princess.


Long time no SLee.  I've been busy, busy, busy in RL but squeezed in this post 'cause I miss you.  Yes YOU!  Today I've got a look that emanated from the gorgeous pink 'Princess' jacket I found at LaRosa Virtual World Fashion.  You'll see where the princess comes in with the next shot.  I found myself at Little Bones a short time later and found the fabulous pink and orange 'Ombra Tote' and that was it, I merged pink and orange for my look.  I also found the super fantastic 'Elise' leggings at Little Bones and basically fell over myself purchasing them knowing I had myself a dynamic little outfit.

The hair I purchased from sYs Designs called 'Otess' and wore the orange option.  I'm not quite sure what the thing is on top of the head but love it just the same.

I found this great top to wear under the jacket from Insaya called 'Ripped Lycra and Red Bra'.


What I really loved about the jacket apart from the stunning quality was the diamond studded princess crown at the back.  You know what they say, if the jacket fits and all that.  Yes there's an element of princess in me and I certainly wouldn't mind a piece of Prince Harry, after all, we've matching hair.



I sincerely do love these heels called 'Deborah' from Redgrave and used the color change hud to match them with the jacket.  My earrings and necklace are called 'Zahra' in Amber from EarthStones.  I hadn't visited there for a while and was mightily impressed by their wonderful selection.

Oh my rezz day came and went and I totally forgot about it.  My RL birthday is in two weeks and I'm having a party.  About 40 people, some I haven't seen in ages so it should be a great night if the weather holds.  I've put my order in for 30℃ (86℉) with no wind.  The cocktails will be flowing so if its crappy weather I'll just drink more and hopefully not even care.  Last year my beautiful mum died 4 days before my birthday. Needless to say it was a horrible day so I'll have to party twice as hard because that's what mum would want me to do...but not to the point of getting messy lol.

SHOP TIL YOU DROP:

HAIR: Otess in Blond by sYs Designs
SKIN: Candy in America tone (#2) by Glam Affair
EYES: Melanie Eyes in Light Blue (mesh) by Crash Republic
HANDS: By Slink
POLISH: By Flair
JACKET:  Pink Princess Jacket by LaRosa Virtual World Fashion
TOP: Ripped Lycra and Red Bra by Insaya
PANTS: Elise leggings in Orange by Little Bones
SHOES: Deborah by Redgrave
BAG: Ombra Tote in Pink/Orange by Little Bones
RING: Princess Ring by Cluny @ Marketplace
EARRINGS AND NECKLACE:  Zahra in Amber from EarthStones


No comments:

Post a Comment