Thursday, October 24, 2013

I Worked It Out With A Pencil.


Anyone for a pencil?  Just ask me, I've got plenty in my hat.  I pulled together a neat little look awash with autumn colors but could be great to wear at the races.  I say the races as it's coming up to the Melbourne Cup and in general, the Spring Racing Carnival.  I found the dress at Indie Rose called the 'Peplum' dress featuring the obligatory ruffle sewn at the waist.  The cute pencil hat is from Xen's Hats.

The skin is a new release from Redgrave called 'Liv' and I have it on good authority, Ms Redgrave herself, that she will be releasing Slink hand and feet appliers soon...YAY.  It's a beautiful skin in the pale tone with a lovely selection of make ups and tattoo lipsticks at an affordable price.


The bag is a little beauty from Je Suis called 'Coquet'.  Loving the black trim and bow.


The hair is one of the new releases from Truth called 'Harley'.  Windswept and short, it a lovely style.


The shoes are from Essenz called 'Lisbon' in brown.

SHOP:

HAIR: Harley in Light Blond from Truth
SKIN: Liv in Pale tone (Cat's Eye Make Up) from Redgrave
EYES: Gem Eyes in Blue (mesh) by Crash Republic
HANDS: By Slink
POLISH: By Flair
DRESS: Peplum dress by Indie Rose
HAT: Pencil by Xen's Hats
BAG: Coquet by Je Suis
SHOES: Lisbon by Essenz
EARRINGS AND BRACELETS: Wanderer by League
LOCATION: Sunshine Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment