Monday, April 15, 2013

Can You Blow My Whistle Baby?


Howdy lovely people.  I've just returned home from a lovely dinner of chicken parmigiana and fine shiraz so am feeling full and mellow.  I'm showing an eye catching jacket called 'Chain Link Varsity' from HighRize, a store I discovered when visiting fi*Day at the Captivated sim. Reminiscent of the Chanel chain jacket don't you think?  Fits beautifully and comes in a variety of sizes.


I'm loving these Wrecker Boots from SYL which I paired with Maitreya's Anklets.  I've fallen badly for this hair called 'Tangent' from Analog Dog.


Where did she shop?

Hair: Tangent in Vanilla color from Analog Dog
Skin:  Zoe in Pearl tone from Tuli
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Field by IKON
Jacket: Chain Link Varsity by HighRizz
Shorts: Suspender Short Pants from C'est la vie
Boots: Wrecker Boots by SYL
Anklets: By Maitreya
Bag: Small Doctor's Bag by Tram
Earrings: War Of The Roses made by Taylor Flanagan
Hands: By SLINK
Ring: Minerva Rings by Label Mode (only at Marketplace)

No comments:

Post a Comment