Thursday, April 4, 2013

I Will Love You Until You Learn To Love Yourself


O.M.G.  Why didn't anyone tell me that DeLa was selling hair?  That was very mean of you.  I've always been a big DeLa fan and when I TP'd in and saw HAIR, well I was elated and I think I hyperventilated a bit.  Here I'm wearing "Popo 11" and I adore it. 

Now I want to introduce you to a designer that I stumbled upon yesterday.  It's always a thrill to come across a shop that you didn't know about and even better when you like their stuff.  The store is "Alice Blue" and the Flopsy Blue Cardigan and Pink Orchid Tank are purchased together and come in other colors and designs on the tank.  My god I love it and I think the designer Aaliyah Imari is very talented indeed...do go check out her shop.  She sells clothes, jewelery and lots of other things.



Looks like I might be going into hospital tomorrow so if I go awol, I'll be back.

Credit goes to:

Hair: Popo 11 in Blond #1 tone by DeLa
Skin: Zoe in Pearl tone by Tuli
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Glass by IKON
Tank and Cardigan: Flopsy in Blue by Alice Blue
Skirt: Jane Denim Micro Mini by DeLa
Socks: Maxine Blush socks by Mimikri
Shoes: Stella in Tea Rose color by DeLa
Bag: Frivolity Bag by Paper Couture - not in shop but you could ask.


No comments:

Post a Comment