Friday, April 5, 2013

Eyes Wide Shut


Here is a busy number that I styled around the fab "Mohair Mo Problems Cock Feather" jacket from Lush.  I'm a recent visitor to the store but I love what I saw and will definitely become a regular.


I was fortunate to be able to fit another mesh layer, the corset, under the jacket.  I think gloves are utterly overlooked but I wear them at every opportunity.  The Celoe mesh gloves are AMAZING as is all of their goods.


As you can see, I'm not in hospital yet as it seems we have a bed shortage.  Never mind, at least I get to blog some more.

Jumping in on Strawberry Singh's wonderful meme idea, I am putting together one about blogging because I'm really interested to know about the process we all go through and what inspires us.  Stay tuned....

Style Card:

Hair: Gillian in Champagne color by Ohmai
Skin: Zoe in Pearl tone by Tuli
Lips: Lip tattoo (Intense Coral) by Tuli
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Grey-Green by IKON
Jacket: Mohair Mo Problems Cock Feather jacket from Lush
Corset: Clara corset in Gloom color by Celoe
Pants: Cloer by Amarelo Manga
Shoes: Salience heels by Maitreya
Bag:Leather Satchel in Black by Maitreya
Necklace: Feather Collar by So Many Styles
Earrings:Leather Feather earrings by Mandala
Gloves: Mery gloves in Mine tone by Celoe
Location: Bay City


No comments:

Post a Comment