Monday, January 25, 2010

Chalice In Wonderland: Buy A Lifestyle At The Loft

This is the least I can do for someone I have respected as a designer since I began furnishing my houses quite some time ago.  Colleen Desmoulins, the creative force behind The Loft has provided SL residents with a stylish lifestyle akin to some of the upmarket furniture design stores in RL.

New at The Loft are two pieces that Colleen says will provide residents with the ability to mix 'n' match their furniture creating their own distinctive look.  I have been a Loft devotee for ages and what always strikes me, is the attention to detail and clever selection of textures that work together to create life-like furniture pieces that I would have in my own RL home.

Introducing:

The Mayer Chaise


"Is new and improved with lot's of colors to chose from.  It comes with couples and singles animations and texture changeable blankets and pillows". - Colleen Desmoulins



The Krissy Shelves:

"These adorable shelves would make a great addition to anyroom .  It comes decorated with everything shown.  The Picture frame is not attached which makes adding your own picture a cinch".  - Colleen Desmoulins




These pictures are taken in my house so I can testify that both are awesome.  The Mayer Chaise is in my bathroom and is a perfect platform to kick back and rest after a long day.  The Krissy Shelves I just purchased and the texture change curtain at the bottom is such a great idea.  BTW - that's me in the frame.  Just throw a photo in the content tab of the frame and voila.  You've personalized your home.

Thank you Colleen.  SL decorators owe you a snug hug.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment