Thursday, January 21, 2010

Chalice In Wonderland: Sascha's Designs - Dress For Haiti.



Where have I been all your life Ms Sascha Frangilli, the force behind Sascha's Designs?  I am starting to wonder if I've lived my SL under a rock.  Blogging certainly opens up the fashion field and here I thought I had a good handle on who was out there...but really, I know NOTHING. 

The lovely Ms Frangilli contacted me to ask if I would be interested in viewing a casual outfit for my blog.  Of course, I jumped at the chance.  I'm not saying I hadn't heard of Sascha's Designs, only that I wasn't a regular...but I sure will be.. 

I will feature the outfit sent to me tomorrow; however, Ms Frangilli did pass over a gown that she said was up for sale with proceeds going to the Haiti disaster.  It is these moments when you just know SL is used for good.  The feeds are full of information about how one can immerse themselves in the efforts to raise money and it just warms my heart.

The outfit I'm wearing is called 'Deception' in coffee and it is just stunning.  I love everything about it and it comes in 3 skirt options and can be worn with or without the collar.  The store is just full of amazing outfits and the range seems endless.  If you do nothing else today, go check Sascha's.








She wore:
Skin: Eva Tone #4 from Tuli
Hair: Prissy in Ginger Brown from 0 Style
Eyes: Expressive Eyes in Green #4 by Nany Merlin
Lashes: Thorn Lashes by Detour
Dress: Deception in Coffee by Sascha's Designs (proceeds to Haiti)
Shoes: Shanti Nude by Maitreya Gold
Hat: Can Can Hat by AnaLee Balut

2 comments: