Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Chalice In Wonderland: Look At My Kinky Boots

Look what I got! Look what I got!  KINKY BOOTS.

Well let me tell you how I got them.  This morning (my time), I received an IM from new designer, katiecue Wood from KTQ Designs.  Katie told me that she designed this new pair of boots she named Kinky Boots (great name eh?) and wondered if I would be interested in blogging them.  I'm always interested in helping designers & creators gain exposure on my humble blog so jumped at the chance.

Like many designers in SL who started out, I TP'd to Katie's shop and noticed she has a small selection of  male and female fashions, furniture and of course, these boots.  I just love people in there having a go and I wish Katie the best of luck with her venture.  Now these boots are really good.  With a sizing script, I threw them on and went up a couple of sizes.  Voila...perfect fit.  The best part is they are on special at the moment for $99L, down from $250L.  These are an absolute steal at that price.  As usual, here's some pics of Chalice in her Kinky Boots.  Bravo KTQ Designs.











The Stuff:

Skin:  Estelle Light Make Up #7 by LeLutka
Hair: Light Hair Base & Bun from Eclat skin by LeLutka
Lashes: Catwalk Lashes by Minnu Palen
Eyes: Expressive Eyes in Green #2 by Nany Merlin
Nails: Color 1a by The Nail Station
Top: Mara Green Jacket without prim coat attachment by Glam Affair
Pants: July Black by Glam Affair
Boots: Kinky Boots in Black by KTQ Designs
Earrings: Antonia in Deep Forest by DeLa
Necklace: Black Bead Necklace by Yummy (giftie)

2 comments: