Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chalice In Wonderland: Schools Out 4 Evah

Came across this blazer tonight out shopping and it screamed naughty school girl.  Possibly because I went to a fancy dress party like this once in my old school blazer, shirt and tie...oh the memories.  Being loyal to my old school I did rip off the school emblem from the pocket so as not to bring the school into any more disrepute than I did when I was a student there. 

Like a shark in a feeding frenzy, I scooped up everything in my path down at the Creator's Pavilion..  It's a brilliant place to be.

I enjoyed this photo shoot at an abandoned school in SL.  Perhaps it was St Trinians?











 



And she wore:

Skin:  Belle Medium Meow Mocha from Belleza
Hair: Haley in Black by Bishwear
Eyes: Expressive Eyes in Green #4 by Nany Merlin
Nails: Color 1a from The Nail Station
Jacket: Striped Jacket, Shirt and Tie from Unknown Boutique
Pants/Suspenders: Damaged stockings and garter belt from barbee
Shoes: Saffron Pumps in Black by LeLutka

No comments:

Post a Comment