Saturday, May 25, 2013

SHEY Got It.


I declare today SHEY day because I'm showing you a fabulous, albeit very short, dress from that label.  I thought hard about what to put with it because my 'V' was showing and settled for the Floral Corset Panties from Bubble.  The dress is such a strong design and cut that I didn't want to overwhelm it with too much (or too little if I hadn't worn my undies)..


I purchased some stunning jewellery from Kunglers who take jewellery design and execution to a whole new level.  The necklace and earrings set is called 'Camelia' in gold.  The bangle is called 'Omochi' from Mandala.  I picked up this 'Leather Louis' Bag from OhLaLa Fashion and I remember it being an absolute bargain which I think was only L$50, but don't hold me to it....memory is a bit slow atm

Now the wonderful thing about this 'Maija Wrap Dress' is the fact that it comes with a hud to change the colors/textures which I have shown you below.  So many options for future wear which is great.



How are you all getting on with the new Flickr?  I don't like it at all but like everything, I suppose I'll get used to it. 

CREDITS:

Hair: Marie (type B) in Moon Stone color by Diva
Skin: Mya in Pale tone by Belleza
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Field color by IKON
Hands: Slink
Nails: Slink Metallic Metals Nail Applier HUD by Orc
Dress: Maija Wrap Dress (with color/texture change hud) by Shey
Undies: Floral Corset Panties in Black by Bubble
Shoes:Baviera Boots by Crazy
Bag: Leather Louis Bag by OhLaLa
Bracelets: Omochi bracelets in Sahara Brown by Mandala
Ring: Eleween Ring by Manna
Earrings and Necklace: Camelia in Gold color by Kunglers
Location: Hodgepodge


No comments:

Post a Comment