Friday, July 23, 2010

The Dressmaker's Dummy


Hello darlings.  After a mare of a working week, it's finally Friday night and I  wanted to blog my other Chantkare dress that I purchased on sale, my new Vanity Hair piece that was made to wear with the stunning Lionskins Nova line.


Applonia Criss from Chantkare does amazing stuff and I love this Paradiso dress in lovely shades of purple, pink and red for a mere $175L's. Proving that a little ingenuity can reap rewards, I used a set of bracelets I purchased from Vain that were modifiable and textured the bands I didn't want to transparent leaving this purple section on show. I love the match.  The hair piece I'm wearing is Venice from Vanity Hair, a stunning keratin flower with a whispy long piece draping down to the shoulder.  Of course my Lionskin Nova make up in blonde provides the perfect hair base that ties it all together.  I wore my favorite of favorite shoes, Aequus from Maitreya Gold and colored them red and pink.  To finish off, I wore my Pink Tourmaline Chandelier earrings from Paper Couture.




Best of luck to all the nominees in the Second Style Stylies competition. I particularly want Jennaa Loire to win in the blogger's section. Jennaa puts together some wonderful blogs about modeling, fashion and SL lifestyle and I would be just thrilled if she won. Go Jennaa Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment