Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tik Tok Stella Skin...Recently Released.


I have so enjoyed the evolution of Miah McAuley's skin label, Tik Tok. Her recent release of her new line called Stella is a triumph in my opinion. Miah dropped these on me a little while ago and to be honest, I was struggling for time to get everything I had planned to blog on the blog. Tonight I had a few moments and tried on Stella. I'm so glad I did because I really do love this skin. Available in Light, Medium, Suntan and Dark, I chose to show the Light tone. The make up names are called Cat, Jade, Lady, Nude and Silver as shown below.


They are classy, elegant make ups with soft eyeshadow and glossy lips. I've shown the skins using the cleavage option. I also really like the brow shape on these.


I am wearing this gorgeous little lingerie set called Crystal, a freebie from Noon Twine's shop called Noon.

I recently watched Fabulous Fashion with Angie Mornington. I love Angie's show and was thrilled to watch two episodes featuring Sevenstar Amat from Stitch By Stitch as guest designer and another with Jennaa Loire as guest stylist. I love both these people, not only because they are sweet darlings, but also for their immense contributions to SL fashion and lifestyle. Good on you girls.  Do check out their episodes on Fabulous Fashion. Jennaa's appearance on the show led me to check out Fairy Tale jewelery. The ring, earrings and necklace are all group gifts but I would suggest you go over and look for yourself. The detailing of the pieces is stunning.


Last but not least, I'm wearing the Vanity Hair piece in black called Venice and a black hair base from Tiny Bird that allows you to wear it with any skin.


Thank you Miah for again allowing me to blog your amazing skins. I love Stella big time.

After my shoot I jumped in the spa and enjoyed the beauty of my surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment